People LOVE BAGS OF PERSONALITY
You’re not given much choice in one place when it comes to flavoursome decaf tea and coffee both in shops and online. We’ve created premium decaf and non-caf drinks with the overarching belief that choosing to cut down on caffeine, need not mean sacrificing taste.
UK’S BEST DECAF COFFEE
DECAF AND TASTY TEAS OF THE MOMENT
South African Rooibos Tea£6.80 – £27.20
New English Breakfast Brew Decaf Tea£12.00 – £37.00
Vanilla Flavoured Rooibos Infusion£13.49 – £49.99
Rooibos Tea Cosy Blend£13.49 – £49.99
Spiced Pirate’s Rooibos Tea£13.49 – £49.99
Chamomile Fairy Blossom Tea£14.49 – £49.99
Some curated decaf products
I Love Decaf extends beyond decaf and non-caff drinks to a range of accessories, gifts, homeware and furniture, as well as the whimsical and humorous for those that need a tickle at different points in your day.
Exciting informational Blog: Ground Zero
There’s a lot of stuff about decaf coffee and tea out there on the internet. We’d say ‘information’ but much of it is woo-woo pseudo-science and a lot of the rest is, quite frankly, as dry and dull as desiccated dandruff. So, here are our hot takes and FAQ-You, filtered and strained through our decaffeinated noggins into a cup of intense, roasted nuggets. Visit the blog page here.
- The 5 Things You Don’t Believe Can Happen When You Cut Caffeine
- Coffee Grind: How to Find the Right Kind
- 6 Decaf Coffees that Taste Great
- 4 Different Kinds of Decaffeination
- What’s so great about herbal tea?
- The Best Dark Roast Decaf Coffee: I Love Decaf’s Number 1 Recommendation
- The Top 4 Teas That Are Not Tea and Contain No Caffeine
- Decaf Ground Coffee: The 5 Reasons to Buy it From I Love Decaf